Tuesday, March 6, 2007

A&A

Took the opportunity Sunday to head up to North Campus and check out some materials in the Art&Architecture collection. Got what I needed; then afterwards, feeling a little empty of purpose (as some library trips are bound to make you feel), I took some time for myself admiring the carillon from below. Then, up in a high parking lot, I discovered that the poured-concrete bases of parking-lot light poles make the perfect backstop for letting your shoulders and neck open up and back (just squat, and the shape of the concrete does the rest). Now that's great post-library tension relief!

Tomorrow or the next day I should have a chance to assimilate all the information from my library trip and put together the best possible proposal from a chemical engineering standpoint. Then it's a matter of running it past the right people............

At this point I have a number of folks locally who are asking, whenever they see me, how things are going with the CO2. Half-joking in some cases, half-expectant in others, it's all the kind of genuine support that I most appreciate. My thanks go out to you.

No comments: